||• As Deputy Director Logistics, during COVID-19 pandemic, managed PPE supplies, HR and transport at all 19 points of entry in Pakistan.
• During initial response to COVID-19 response at NIH, has been part of simulation exercise, advisories, surveillance
• Pilot phase implementation of IDSR in 06 pilot districts across Pakistan as senior epidemiologist
• Superised Hepatitis E, Measles and CCHF outbreaks in Islamabad.
• Seroprevalence of Measles Antibodies and Predictors for Seropositivity among Children aged 18-24 Months in Pakistan: A National level study.
• Measles antibodies in unvaccinated infants at nine months of age and its relation to the feeding practices.
• Investigated and responded to Dengue outbreak July-October 2015 in district Rawalpindi, Islamabad
• Investigated and responded to Typhoid outbreak in rural Islamabad, 2015
• Investigated Cholera outbreak in Bara Kahu, Islamabad October, 2014
||9. Javed N, Abbasi S, Tahir M, Bashir F. Identifying the Risk Factors for Typhoid Fever among the Residents of Rural Islamabad. Pak J Med Res, Vol 56, No 2, 2017.
10. Ibrar Rafique, Muhammad Arif Nadeem Saqib, Shajee Siddiqui, Muhammad Arif Munir, Iftikhar Ahmed Malik, Najma Javed, Sumera Naz, Huma Qureshi. Assessment of Attitude, an Insight from Hepatitis Patients and their Relatives/ Attendants of Islamabad, Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Medical Research; Islamabad Vol. 56, Iss. 1, (Jan-Mar 2017): 7-11.
11. Javed N, Mehmood T, Almas H. Experiences of Women and Assessment of Efficacy and Side Effects of Sub-dermal Implants in Rural Islamabad. Pakistan. Pak J Med Res (October - December) 2016.
17. J Najma, N Sumera. PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS B INFECTION IN MARRIED WOMEN OF CHILD BEARING AGE IN DISTRICT ISLAMABAD. Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences July-December 2013, Vol. 11, No. 2
18. Zaidi N, Javed N, Khan MS. Child labour in Pakistan_ a tip of an iceberg. J postgrad Med Inst 2013; 27(3):285-9.
19. J Najma, Z Nosheen, Rehman O. An Assessment of Effectiveness of Immunotherapy in Pollen Allergic Patients. A.P.M.C. Vol:6 No. 1 January-June 2013
20. J Najma, N Sumera. Knowledge regarding spread, Diagnosis and Treatment of HCV patients among primary Health care Physicians in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Nust Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol.2,No.2,2012, pp.24-27
21. Najma Javed. Hepatitis E- Yet another Killer of Expecting Mothers in Pakistan. Pak J Med Res. Volume 51, No.2, 2012
22. J Najma, N Sumera. Determination of HBsag and anti HBs in Mothers and Children between 6 months and 3 Years of age in Islamabad. Pak J Med Res. Volume 50, No.2, 2011
23. J A Nasir, J Najma , Chanmugham P. An assessment of association between cerebral palsy and low birth weight in effected children.NUST Journal of Natural Sciences (NJNS) Vol. 1, No.1, 2010, pp.16-18
24. J Najma, Z Nosheen, K Mumtaz. To assess the relations between breast feeding and illness in children under two years of age with particular reference to Respiratory Tract Infection. Pak J Med Res. Vol. 47, No. 4, 2008
25. J Najma, K Jaleel, B Attya. Access to Water Quality and Functioning Sewerage System of Internally Displaced Person, s Camps in NWFP. Pak J Med Res. Vol. 46, No. 2, 2007
26. J A Nasir, J Najma, F Tahir. Trichomonas Viginalis in Vaginal Smears of Women Using Intrauterine Contraceptive Device. Pak J Med Res. Vol. 44, No. 3, 2005.