|No. of positions available:||1|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||5 Years|
|Education Level :||Professional|
|Posted On :||2017-05-02|
|Expired On :||2017-10-22|
|Job ID :||3077|
Our Client, one of the prestigious 500 beds hospital at strategic location in the heart of Riyadh City. Dedicated to provide highly specialized, evidence-based and safe health care, enhanced by education, etc.
Performs all Neurophysiologic procedures namely routine and bedside EEG (Electroencephalography), all modalities of Evoked Potentials (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential, Visual Evoked Potential & Somatosensory Evoked Potential), and Nerve Conduction Studies for both adult and pediatric. Assist the physician in performing EMG (Electromyography) & Intraoperative Neurophysiology monitoring. Monitor and assess patients in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit.
1. Performing Neurophysiologic studies in the department, at bedside or in the operating room under the direction of Neurophysiology Consultant with responsibilities for work assignments.
2. Providing on-going in-service training for junior personnel.
3. Entering Neurophysiology test results into computer database with a high degree of precision, accuracy and speed.
4. Preparing Neurophysiology testing rooms with all necessary equipment, supplies and clean linen.
5. Maintaining cleanliness of patient examination rooms & equipment.
6. Collaborating with physicians in research and gathers Neurophysiology test when needed.
7. Performing all other related tasks which enhance the quality and efficiency of service to the Neurophysiology department.
8. Participating in the continuing education activities of the department.
Diploma in Neurophysiology or EEG (minimum 2 years)
* Basic knowledge of Neurophysiology
* Posses excellent interpersonal skills, good judgement and working knowledge in the field.
* International Standards of medical care
Neurophysiology or EEG
Please login to apply Job