|No. of positions available:||1|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||3 Years|
|Education Level :||Masters Degree|
|Posted On :||2017-06-29|
|Expired On :||2017-11-28|
|Job ID :||3136|
Our Client, one of the prestigious 500 beds hospital at strategic location in the heart of Riyadh City. Dedicated to provide highly specialized, evidence-based and safe health care, enhanced by education, etc.
1. Collecting specimens from Specimen Processing Section and reconcile requests with the Laboratory Information System.
2. Performing a triage of clinical specimens according to test request and assesses the integrity of clinical specimens as per policies prior to testing.
3. Creating daily worksheets activities according to diagnostic applications.
4. Performing routine testing and analyses according to SOPs and QC assessment.
5. Preparing common use reagents and starts the daily calibration of equipment's for daily routine activities.
6. Evaluating new procedures or methods under direct supervision of department supervisor or Clinical Scientist or Pathologist.
7. Following approved procedures to ensure laboratory quality control and compliance with standards of practice.
8. Reporting to the Senior Medical Technologist/Supervisor and Clinical Scientist.
1. Ability to implement policies, procedures and other tasks related to laboratory services.
2. Communication skills.
Please login to apply Job