|No. of positions available:||1|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||3 Years|
|Education Level :||Professional|
|Posted On :||2017-12-12|
|Expired On :||2018-03-13|
|Job ID :||3495|
Our Client is one of the leading and biggest teaching Government Sector Hospital in Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Dammam, Ahsa
Responsible to : Head, Division of Nephrology
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision, and values of the hospital, to provide patient care for renal, education, training, and supervision for his/her subordinates. Participate in quality management programs; undertake clinical research, and self-education; participate in on call for the Division of Nephrology, and participate in the activities of the Department of Medicine.
1. To provide high standard care to patients with renal disease ad its sequele in the Division of Nephrology, within the Department of Medicine.
2. To provide inpatient care for nephrology patients admitted to the hospital under his/her name. This inpatient care would invlove daily rounds on all patients assigned to the general nephrology or renal transplantation service. Part of the impatient nephrology care would also relate to the supervision of the medical residents rotating in Nephrology and the nephrology fellows. The consultant also expected to be obliged by the organizational departmental, and divisional regulations which pertain to inpatient care.
3. To participate in the delivery of health care to all Nephrology patients in the ambulatory care setting under his/her name. This partcipation would include caring for patients attending the regular Nephrology and Renal Transplantation ambulatory services and for patients attending the ambulatory hemo- or peritonel dialysis programs.
4. To provide consultation service to other division within the depatrment and other departments within the hospital during regular working and the on call hours. The educational component of this consultation services to the staff in other services should also be valued during daily work.
5.To perform diagnostic and/or therapeutic interventions and procedures to the renal patients for which he/she is granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualifications and experience according to the specific previleging conditions approved by the Department of the organization.
6. To partcipate in the on-call coverage of the Nephrology service in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Division of Nephrology.
7. To attend all the clinical , educational and patient welfare meeting of the Division of Nephrology as established by the division. Attendance of the general activities of the Department of Medicine is also considered as important component of the job of the consultant in Nephrology.
8. To participate in scientific research relevant to renal diseases, contribute into the division and department educational activities and post graduate training programs and to serve in committees as directed by the Head, Division of Nephrology, Department Chairman or the Executive Management of the organization.
9. To optimally utilize resources, show continuous evidence of self-develeopment and participate in Quality Improvement program of the Division of Nephrology and the Department of Medicine.
10. To adhere to all rules and regulations of the Division, the Department and the orgamization and to comply with all the APPs and IPPs.
11.To perform other relevant duties and tasks as directed by the Head of Nephrology or the Chairman of the Department of Medicine.
12. To compy with all the professional and ethical standards and express adherence to the Medical Staff by-laws of the organization.
13. To show the expected respect, at all times, to patients, their families, colleagues, subordinates and all other members of the healthcare team.
14. To provide close supervision of the clinical performance of subordinates and to provide them with a role model especially those in training.
Please login to apply Job