Graduate of the French Medical Board in Endocrinology, diabetology and metabolic diseases.
1) A case of late-detected Pheochromocytoma in a young patient with resistant hypertension and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. (First author).
2) Sudden onset anosmia and dysgeusia in two patients: An early sign of SARS-CoV-2 infection. (First author).
3) Long-term results of ultrasound (US)-guided radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of benign thyroid nodules: state of the Art and future perspectives – A systematic review.
4) High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) therapy for benign thyroid nodules: a 3-year multicenter follow-up study.
4) "Sever Graves’ disease-associated orbitopathy: a rare case of a frontal bone hemangioma. (First author).
5) Participation in a Phase II study (Hospital Saint Joseph): Efficacité et tolérance du Liraglutide pour la perte de poids chez les patients obèses hémodialysés diabétiques de type 2 (Efficacy and Safety of Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Obese Hemodialysis Patients with Type 2 Diabetes).
6) Participation in a Phase IV study (Hospital Saint Joseph): A Research Study Looking at How Semaglutide Works in People With Type 2 Diabetes in France, as Part of Local Clinical Practice.