|No. of positions available:||1|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||2 Years|
|Education Level :||Bachelors Degree|
|Posted On :||2017-06-29|
|Expired On :||2017-11-28|
|Job ID :||3144|
Our Client, one of the prestigious 500 beds hospital at strategic location in the heart of Riyadh City. Dedicated to provide highly specialized, evidence-based and safe health care, enhanced by education, etc.
Performs all neurophysiologic procedures namely routine and bedside EEG (Electroencephalography), all modalities of Evoked Potentials (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential, Visual Evoked Potential & Somatosensory Evoked Potential) and Nerve Conduction Studies for both adult and pediatric. Assist the physician in performing EMG (Electromyography) & Intraoperative Neurophysiology monitoring. Monitor and assess patients in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit.
1. Performing neurophysiologic studies in the department, at bedside or in the operating room under the direction of neurophysiology consultant with responsibilities for work assignments.
2. Providing on-going in-service training for junior personnel and students.
3. Entering Neurophysiology test results into computer database with a high degree of precision, accuracy and speed.
4. Preparing Neurophysiology testing rooms with all necessary equipment, supplies and clean linen.
5. Maintaining cleanliness of patient examination rooms and equipment.
6. Collaborating with physicians in research and gathers Neurophysiology test when needed.
7. Performing all other related tasks which enhance the quality and efficiency of service to the Neurophysiology department.
8. Administration the continuing education activities of the technician in the department.
9. Preparing requisitions for the departments stock and non-stocks supplies.
Educational Requirements and Minimum Experience Required:
PhD in Electrophysiology or Allied Medical Health in similar field such as Basic Physiology, Neuronavigation, Magnetoencephalogarphy - with minimum of 1 yr. experience in Neurophysiology procedure.
Master of Science in Electrophysiology or Allied Medical Health in similar field such as Basic Physiology, Neuronavigation, Magnetoencephalogarphy - with minimum of 2 yrs. experience in Neurophysiology procedures.
Bachelor of Science in Allied Medical Health or Bachelor of Science in Nursing - with minimum of 4 yrs. experience in Neurophysiology procedures.
minimum of 2 yrs. training in Neurophysiology
Must hold a valid licence from the Saudi Council foe Health Specialities.
Pass the KFMC credentialing.
Fluency in English Language, with a good ability to communicate effectively at both written and oral complex level.
Medium knowledge of MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
with Expertise, Professionalism, Trustworthiness etc.
Electrophysiology / Allied Medical Health / Basic Physiology, Neuronavigation, Magnetoencephalogarph
Please login to apply Job