|No. of positions available:||2|
|Specialization :||Physical Therapy|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||10 Years|
|Education Level :||Professional|
|Posted On :||2017-07-24|
|Expired On :||2017-10-21|
|Job ID :||3211|
Our client, one of the largest and most advanced medical complex in the Middle East with a total capacity of 1095 beds. Provides specialized medical services for diagnostic, therapeutic and cooperate with all medical govern
To provide sub specialized services for the assessment and management of patients with disability under the scope of service of the Rehabilitation Hospital.
1. Performing the professional duties of a Sub specialist in accordance with the delineation of the scope of care and privileges as recommended by the Chief of department and approved by the Credentials Committee.
2. Performing his/her duties in the outpatient clinic according to CPP of KFMC OPD.
3. Providing the needed care to his/her patients in the wards.
1. Participating in general undergraduate and post-graduate teaching within the KFMC hospitals and Faculty of Medicine.
2. Providing a regular teaching for the assistants and junior doctors attached to the unit.
a. Supporting the Clinical Nurse Specialists as appropriate and other key non-medical clinical educational support to fellow professionals.
1. Having the minimal requirements and knowledge to plan and undergo publications.
2. Participating actively in all research activities in his/her division and department. Working to have appropriate scientific publications.
1. Contributing to local audits to ensure appropriate up-to-date care is delivered working constructively to improve the quality care, a minimum of 1 audit year is required for appraisal.
1. Contributing to the prevention and controlling of infection through standard infection control practices and compliance with the KFMC infection control policies in order to ensure the highest quality of care to patients.
F-OPD (Continuing Professional Development)
1. Taking advantage of continuing professional developing events taking place both in and out KFMC.
Please login to apply Job