|No. of positions available:||2|
|Specialization :||Physical Therapy|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||5 Years|
|Education Level :||Professional|
|Posted On :||2017-07-24|
|Expired On :||2017-10-21|
|Job ID :||3212|
.Our Client, one of the prestigious 500 beds hospital at strategic location in the heart of Riyadh City. Dedicated to provide highly specialized, evidence-based and safe health care, enhanced by education, etc.
To provide medical services in the form of assessment and treatment of patients with disability through inpatient, outpatient and consultation services under the scope of service of the rehabilitation hospital.
1. Being responsible of all aspects of well being of patients under the supervision of his/her consultant, this includes in as well as
the outpatient care.
2. Assessment of all newly admitted patients as assigned in rehabilitation hospital within 24 hours and making a management plan including writing others for medical and rehabilitation treatment.
3. Regular review of all inpatients as assigned with documentation as per KFMC documentation policy.
4. First/second on call for inpatients and consultation services as per schedule within KFMC and outside KPMC as part of outreach program.
5. Responsible for assisting in OPD services as per schedule under the supervision of the consultant
1. Contributing to the prevention and controlling of infection through standard infection control practices and compliance with the KFMC infection control policies in order to ensure the highest quality of care to patients.
2. Assuming appropriate administrative responsibility in that regard as assigned.
C-CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
1. Taking advantage of continuing professional developing events taking place both in and out of KFMC.
2. Developing skills and special interests which will enhance the performance of the Department as a whole.
3. Actively contributing to Internal CPD activities e.g. grand rounds, journal club etc. . .
Related to Physical medicine and rehabilitation/Musculoskeletal rehabilitation/Pediatrics/Sports med
Please login to apply Job