|No. of positions available:||1|
|Specialization :||Obstetric Gynecology|
|Position Type :||Permanent Jobs|
|Experience Level :||3 Years|
|Education Level :||Professional|
|Posted On :||2017-08-22|
|Expired On :||2017-11-19|
|Job ID :||3242|
Our Client, one of the prestigious 500 beds hospital at strategic location in the heart of Riyadh City. Dedicated to provide highly specialized, evidence-based and safe health care, enhanced by education, etc.
To provide medical services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related medical service
1. Being responsible of all aspects for patients under the supervision of his/her consultant, this includes as well the outpatient care.
2. Attending and assisting in all invasive procedure for patients under his/her team care.
3. Attending and participating in all the case conferences for patients under his/her team care'
4. Supervising junior medical staff clinical performance'
5. Training medical staff under his\\her supervision'
6. Ensuring patients and/or their families are very well informed regarding the condition of the patient, the management plan and the expected outcome.
7. Implementing hospital Policies and Procedures.
8. Contributing to the total quality management of the assigned services.
9. Assisting in conducting high quality and ethically based research.
10. Performing other tasks as indicated by section/departrnent head or hospital authority.
11. Providing patient and family education according to patient's status and needs.
1. Contributing to the prevention and controlling of infection through standard infection control practices and compliance
with the Hospital infection control policies in order to ensure the highest quality of care to patients'
* Graduate from a medical school recognized by SCHS
* Successful completion of three (3) years or more specialty residency program recognized by SCHS
* Certification by the appropriate specialty board recognized by SCHS
* Specialty training and post certification experience equal to greater than four (4) years
three (3) years experience as Assistant Consultant
One (1) year internship in a recognized training program
* Must hold a valid license from the Saudi Council for Health Specialties
* Pass the Hospital Credentialing
- International standards of medical care
- Hospital policies & procedures
High Intermediate knowledge of the English Language
Medium proficiency of the MS Office Package (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Concern for Order & Quality
- Self Confidence
- Self Control
- Concern for People
- Service Orientation
Please login to apply Job